NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the dilly TTboy???

4 posters

Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty What the dilly TTboy???

Post  Xopenex Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:21 am

so did you get your box back TT??? if so, what the dilly. is it the old skool 360, or the new and improved model. inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty COming finally

Post  ecneret Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:03 am

Should be at home next Tuesday.. DAMN... i had to call again to tell them their website was wrong and made them hurry the F up.. haha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty Re: What the dilly TTboy???

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 am

well, whenever you get it....lemme know what you got! on a bit of a different note, i just recieved my "5 free blu-ray movies" in the mail 2 days ago. took those freaks a solid 2 months to send it!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:09 am

by the way TT, i bought that Sony Location Free device off of Ebay. it only cost me $35, but i remember when it first came out it was retailing for $200. its in transit right now, so i dont have it yet. but its new and not used/refurbished. gonna be watching some tv off of my PSP Slim!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:55 pm

russ i got my 5 blu rays right after christmas hehehee
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:16 pm

nice pillius!! when did you get your PS3 again?? was it around Thanksgiving, or before that?? i wonder why you got yours so early and i waited to over 2 months for mine!! anyway, do you remember what blu rays you got Pillius?? i got superman, the patriot, some horror movie, and i forgot the other two.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:27 pm

i got superman too... pirates of the caribbean 1, american psycho , ultraviolet and the last waltz.. the rockumentary about the band... haven't watched any of it ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:13 am

yeah, i havent watched any of my new blu ray movies either Pillius. been too busy on either work, Ryan, my 360 or my psp.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty ITS HERE!

Post  ecneret Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:36 pm

FedEx confirms delivery.. i will report later on which rev it is..hehe.. hopefully its a newer rev.. be on COD4 laters..haha.. or maybe tigerwoods... been hankering for golf lately
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty fedex????!!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:45 pm

that xbox shouldve shipped ups!!!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

What the dilly TTboy??? Empty FedEx was ONE day early!

Post  ecneret Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:36 am

ender_bigguns wrote:that xbox shouldve shipped ups!!!

I think i got a newer one.. runs with much less FAN and DVD spin noise... TIGER WOODs seemed to even run a bit smoother... I would have played a lot if I didn't have all this work... having 3 jobs sometimes cuts into xbox time... HAHA... i do got the vision cam and if anyone wants to vid chat i want to try it..haha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 am

Nice TT boy!! i think alot of the replacement 360's are shipping with the newer configuration! i say this because Boyet also has the 360 with the additional heat sink (i checked it out for myself). anyway, you really shouldnt have any more problems with the new and improved 360. Boyet told me he hasnt had any problems with his since he got it. as for myself, my 360 did stall once. but that was its only hiccup in the 4 months that i've had it. (in comparison, my PS3 stalled on me like 5-6 times since i got it this past Thanksgiving....and i barely even play it!) anyway, enjoy your 360. by the way, Microsoft is coming out with an newer and even more improved 360 (in the reliability department) come this Summer. its supposedly codenamed "Jasper", and it runs off of a 65nm GPU and 65nm CPU. apparantly, the ones we have now have a 65nm CPU, but it still has a 90nm GPU. sorry for the tech speak but I thought you might find that interesting.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum