NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Big Planet

2 posters

Go down

Little Big Planet Empty Little Big Planet

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:49 am

aight i just bought Little Big Planet (i was getting sick of saint's row 2) and i don't know what the hype was all about this game.. i can see how it can get addicting but the controls were driving me insane yesterday...the guy at gamestop said this game is great when ur drunk and one of my boys told me it's a great game for company...but i didn't know what the hype was all about...

maybe since it is the only game of its own.. but nothing impressive.. if u need something to play before killzone2 or SF4 comes out u can buy this game if you'd like.. but will i recommend it.. not just yet since i just started playing..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Little Big Planet Empty Re: Little Big Planet

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 pm

ha ha ha... sux for you... i think the whole allure of that game is to design your own game. if you're not into that, then it's probably lost on you. it's kinda like me getting pissed at FC2 coz everyone would just play created maps that had horrible balance issues. that's why i traded that one in as well...

cannot wait for KZ2 and SF4.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum