NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3

2 posters

Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Fallout 3

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 pm

interesting game... it's set up as an RPG in FPS mode. so it's basically Oblivion with guns in a post-apocalyptic scene. pretty cool. i might pick this up at a later time.

only bad thing is that it's only 1 player.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Empty Re: Fallout 3

Post  Xopenex Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 pm

so its like Bioshock then.....in that its only 1 player. for some reason i tend to enjoy "1 player" games. atleast you dont have to worry over idiots with their "cheats" that completely ruin the game. (maybe thats why i like 1 player games so much). anyway, i did see trailers/gamplay videos on Fallout 3 during the E3 thing.......at the time it just didnt strike me as a definite game to get. but if you pick it up...lemme know how it goes.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:57 pm

not really like bioshock, it's more like Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion. same developer as well, Bethesda...

supposedly, the reviews have said you only need like 25 hours to beat the game. but to fully explore everything possible in the game, you'd need to re-play it over and over again. there's a possible 100+ hours of gameplay to fully explore the game.

the downside is that the character animations are very stiff looking. not fluid enough.

so, this game is a "might" on my list. there's other games that would pique my interest before this game. i had ES:O before and it was pretty boring. i guess to me, i'd rather have multiplayer available whether there are racist assholes on or not. it just makes me feel better especially after seeing that i dominated the match at the end. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum