NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manila ICE!

4 posters

Go down

Manila ICE! Empty Manila ICE!

Post  MrPO Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am

To the PS3 users who have NHL 09,

When are we forming Manila ICE? I have my offensive defenseman, Russell Wang, loaded up. I just turned pro with 69 goals and 43 assists. Damn these Red Wings are good. My team won 18 straight at one point with me getting all the way up to the NHL scoring leaderboards. I am first with 104 points...woohoo!!! So I'm just wondering when we are going to have a real game with Manila ICE? Let me know...I'm itching to see how good everybody is...PEACE

MrPO

PS
On a side note... Stacey Dash has still got it for a woman in her 40s...yeah baby yeah!

MrPO

Back to top Go down

Manila ICE! Empty Re: Manila ICE!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm

he he he..... i'm actually sick of the game and will be trading it in for a new game soon as the new games start coming out... little big planet or naruto ultimate ninja are on the top of my list at the moment...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:18 pm

sorry Kenpo......i havent been online in a long time. been busy orienting at my new job during the day, then its taking care of the little guy at night (who happens to be sick). and then there is ice hockey on Mondays and an ice hockey league coming up. anyway, i'm down for getting a game of NHL 09 goin......the problem is getting the peeps who still have it together. if i see you online, i'll send you an invite for some one on one. dude, send me a friends request. i dont even know your tagname.....is it MrPo??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:09 am

i think you'd actually have to join a league to play with your clubmates. i don't know, that EA menu system is ridiculous...!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPO Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 am

OK then...looks I'm trading this sucker in and get me some Naruto...woohoo!!!

MrPO

Back to top Go down

Manila ICE! Empty PO...whens naruto coming out???

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:36 am

its tough...theres naruto / mk vs DC / gow2...im going for majority on this as well!

anyone else getting naruto? or mk vs dc?
(this may be a good point to get paulie in on these threads...he can bring back his '93 liu kang...hehe)
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:37 pm

heard bad reviews regarding MK vs. DC. so it'll probably be a rental for me. besides, i'm going for SF4.

naruto comes out tomorrow. here's a comparison of the naruto games between the 360 and PS3 versions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIk9oQT4gec

the game covers the timeline from when naruto becomes a ninja to his epic fight with sasuke. hahaha... dammit... that's all i had to know now i'm not interested because that's old news. he he he... in any case, probably not going to pick this up since they don't have multiplayer. the only multiplayer is a vs. mode where you fight your friend online. story mode has been limited to single player campaigning in an open world system (kinda like world of warcraft, farcry2 where you pick up missions to advance in the game).

in any case, the only games that i see myself getting possibly are GOW2, FFXIII and SF4. and my FPS game of choice at the moment is FC2. so i'm pretty much set for my winter gaming. he he he... although i'm still looking to getting a DS Lite just so i can pick MarioKart DS. he he he...

happy gaming fellas...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:40 pm

by "SF4" i am assuming you mean....Street Fighter 4???? Buks, you mentioned that you wanted to get GOW2.......you'd need an XBOX 360 to play that. (i guess that was an error when you said that).....unless you meant you'd play that at work. as for the DS lite that you mentioned that you wanted to get........if you can hold out, you may as well just wait until the Nintendo DSi comes out. the DSi was just released in Japan but i dont think it will reach our shores until Spring/Summer 09 (from what i have been hearing). it has bigger screens, an SD card slot, built in browser, better online functionality/capability, and 2 built in cameras (ofcourse its only 0.3 megapixel). yup......thats 0.3 mp!!! so it'll pretty much be a crappy picture....but then again, the screens on the DS isnt exactly high tech!!! there are a couple other minor changes.....but if you gonna get the DS, you may as well get the latest iteration out there. as for me, i am gonna trade in one of my PSP slims, plus NHL 09 towards the PSP 3000.....that'll get me a tad under $100 trade in value. all i need is $100 more. i actually considered trading in my 360......only cus none of us play together online anymore and i dont see us playing together again like we used to. i would rather hold onto my PS3 for its blu ray + its interconnectivity with the PSP. but right now i am still against the wall on trading in my 360. i'll atleast hold out until that new 360 update comes out, in which they are gonna turn the 360's operating menu into the Wii's menu system. not sure how that'll go over....but i'd atleast like to try it out before i say goodbye to my 360 (if i even decide to trade it in).
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:07 pm

ha ha ha... the 360 getting a new OS is like trying to help a dog which had it's throat slit with a band aid to stop the bleeding. ain't nothing microsoft can do to save the 360. ha ha ha... POS!!!

anyways, i guess i won't be playing GOW2 anytime soon. didn't realize it was an exclusive for the white POS. ha ha ha... oh well...

thanks for the updates on the DS. yea, not big on graphics capability or whatever else the DSi comes with. i've got an iPhone to do all that connectivity shiznats. besides, is the DSi backwards compatible? am not really big on the handheld gaming... i just like simple games on it. ha ha ha... i already know that the graphics are not gonna be mind blowing. if i want mind blowing graphics, that's what the PS3 is for. ha ha ha... i don't need to see that on a tiny screen where the you can't really appreciate the details...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm

yeah man......as it stands now, if you wanna play GOW2.......you'll have to play it on the "white POS" exclusively. the DS?? i just figured i'd throw the DSi out there in case you didnt already know about it. didnt mean to diss your iphone or console gaming preference. forget i even mentioned it.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 am

he he he... no worries russ, we just have different tastes with regards to gaming. and as far as the mobile gaming is concerned, not really much into the "hardcore" games for handhelds... puzzle games dominate that mobile gaming for me. kinda why i enjoy the iPhone games. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum