NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Made It...!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I Made It...!!!! Empty I Made It...!!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:13 pm

so i've been working out religiously for the last 5 months at NYSC. been going there at around the same time every day so i've been seeing the same people working out.

so the last couple of days, i've been asked to spot someone while they were working out... he he he... you know you've made it in a gym when other guys bigger than you start asking you to spot. ha ha ha... just thought i'd share my story...

any case, did you guys know that work out world opened up in menlo park? that gym is HUGE!!!! dunno if you guys know the layout of menlo park mall, but the gym goes from the second plaza (the one with the staircase underneath gamestop/at&t stores) and stretches all the way down to macys. all underground!!! ha ha ha... it's friggin' HUGE!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I Made It...!!!! Empty Re: I Made It...!!!!

Post  Xopenex Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Marc, are you a WOW member?? Kim says the member fees are really cheap. i dont know if they are still offering it, but Kim said it was $20 per month. i seriously considered signing up because it sure as hell beats the $60/month i was paying at NYSC.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:40 am

nope... not a WOW member. unfortunately, i'm stuck with a 1 year contract with NYSC. $90/month. ha ha ha...

damn!!! if it's really $20/month, i should definitely switch... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum