NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so disappointing...

3 posters

Go down

so disappointing... Empty so disappointing...

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 am

so i went to gamestop over the weekend looking to trade in COD4 and GT5. man that was depressing... i couldn't find one game i wanted to play. all the good games weren't coming out until october and later. sucks!!!!

i downloaded the tiger woods 09 demo though. pretty good game since it uses actual skills to hit shots. no timing on a swing meter. hard as hell to putt though... also downloaded the fatal inertia demo. i like those silly racing games reminiscient of wipeout for the original playstation. pretty cool... might pick that up as a "dumb" game. sometimes you just need those dumb games. ha ha ha...

so annoying last night playing R6V2. people kept kicking me off their games. first 2 minutes i'd be fine. people would be killing me and i would kill some people. but as soon as i get on a 8, 9 or 10 person kill streak, i'd get kicked off. bastards!!! i would've leveled up earlier except they kept kicking me off so i would lose the points i earned for that match. fuckers!!! in any case, ELITE 4 now. tee hee...

monk - switched to the FNC. tee hee... A.C.E.S.: Marksman level 55, Assault level 50, CQB level 31. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

so disappointing... Empty Re: so disappointing...

Post  Xopenex Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 am

yeh buks, there may not have been any good games out right now.....but, just as you said....wait till October and there will be a plethora of games. its always that way though, i guess these developers just stall until the "holiday season" to release their games. every year its quiet during the summer and once October and especially November hits..........its one great game after the other thats getting released. i dont know about you, but for me: its all about FIFA 09, NHL 09, Resistance 2, SOCOM Confrontation, The Force Unleashed etc... needless to say, these games dont even start coming out till October (with the exception of NHL09)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:23 pm

FNC? wha'ts that.. damn i haven't touched my PS3 in the longest time.. just tired of the games and the people online... russ still into getting NHL 09... i wouldn't mind being a hockey player ahahha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:19 am

Nice pillius!! yeh....boyet already reserved his copy and i didnt get a chance to reserve NHL 09 but i am gonna pick it up wherever i can find it. i'm gonna try checking today. let the games begin!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:34 am

hehehe... i told kenny about it and he said he'll get it as long as you guys are getting it. i on the other hand will stay away. ha ha ha... sorry boys, hockey ain't my thang...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:37 am

FNC is an assault rifle. kinda like the AKS-74U. he he he... a little more accurate than the AKS-74U but a little less powerful. hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm

aite boys.........NHL 09 shipped today (Tuesday) and will be available for pickup tomorrow. Boyet already reserved his copy. me?.....i didnt get a chance to reserve, buy i got my cash at the ready for a copy anywhere i can find it. Pillius......whats the word?? Kenny......whats the word?? TT boy........any interest?? Marc....well, you already told us you werent interested. assuming Kenny, and Pillius pick up the game.........all we need are 2 more players to make a whole team. i kinda threw it out there for Los......still trying to gauge his interest.

just another video to feast your eyes on!
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14230951/nhl-09/videos/NHL09_yourthestar_072908.html

TT boy.....pls dont take offense to this but, how can you not wanna get this??......dude, 6 on 6 multiplayer with each (human) player having their own camera in the 3rd person view!!!! it really doesnt get much better than that!! by the way TT, if you do decide to get it.......we will all be getting the PS3 version.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 pm

damn hope i can get enough money for this game.. ehhee
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 am

yea, sorry boys... i'm not huge on sports games as i explained before. and with all my previous experience on hockey games, i'm afraid i'll have to pass. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum