NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check this out guys!!!!

2 posters

Go down

check this out guys!!!! Empty check this out guys!!!!

Post  Xopenex Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:24 am

hey guys, just wanted to throw this out there (although TTboy and Boyet mite enjoy this a bit more)........................

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14230950/nhl-09/videos/nhl09_commentary.html
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

check this out guys!!!! Empty Re: check this out guys!!!!

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 pm

russ would they have this on the PS3 too.. cuz if u get it i'll get it.. i haven't played hockey game in awhile and i like that whole MMO thing..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:03 am

yeh Pillius, NHL 09 is on the PS3 as well. pick it up man!!! ...... me and boyet are gonna pick it up on the PS3 as well. hopefully we can form our own team and take it to the ice!! all we need is three more.....(so who wants to play goalie hehehehehehe!!!) supposed to come out tomorrow if i am not mistaken.......GIDDY UP BIZZATCH!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 am

aight i will definitely pick it up.. i'll tell kenny to pick it up too.. he's into sports game as well.. thats be good dude.. damn and i don't have cash til later on the week well friday.. well we shall see.. ehehhe but i will be picking it up..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:03 am

NICE!!!! yeh dont worry about when you are picking it up.......just that you pick it up. boyet and i have been talking about NHL 09 for the past several days. at first i was kinda undecided whether to get it for the 360 or ps3.........but in the end, i decided to get it for the old black box!! too bad there is no trophy support for NHL 09 though. i'm gonna pick that shiz up tomorrow from Gamestop if i can find it ( i didnt reserve one yet). if not, i'll have no probs getting it with any other retailer cus they all (target, best buy, walmart) will get it on Wednesday.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down