NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you say "New XBOX"?????

5 posters

Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty Did you say "New XBOX"?????

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:56 am

hey guys....(but especially TT boy). are there any news on a new xbox coming out?? TT boy mentioned in one of the threads, something about a new xbox coming. TT boy (or anyone else).....can you clarify??? i didnt know if TT boy meant that he was getting a new xbox or if Microsoft was developing a new xbox. please clarify...........................
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty Re: Did you say "New XBOX"?????

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:03 am

yea, please clarify... didn't see anything about it on google or anything.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty Xbox 720

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:07 am

here's all i found about a possible new xbox.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/03/13/next-xbox-720-to-launch-in-2011-2012-according-to-microsoft.htm

summary:
PS4 and Wii2 are coming so the Xbox has to compete. but they won't be releasing it until 2011-2012. MS spent so much marketing the 360 that they need to extend the 360's life for 6-7 years to make some money off of their 360 investment (i.e. hardware problems and all)...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 am

fracking beatches... i just bought this machine mother f'ers
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty kev...you bought another 360?

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 am

?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 pm

no i meant that i just got this new machine and now they are bringing out new ones already bastards...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm

yeah....i heard that Microsoft will be extending its "life cycle" on the xbox. with the first generation xbox it was like 5 yrs and voila.....the 360 came out. i guess it makes sense though. i'll tell you what though, just prior to the 360 coming out.....i really felt that the (original) xbox was on borrowed time. in other words, i was just waiting for them to come out with the next gen hardware! at that time all the good games were already played-out....it almost felt like a big lull! Microsoft just has to be careful that they dont get sideswiped by Sony coming out with a next-next gen machine much earlier than the big M.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 pm

by the way.....if anyone has any more news to add regarding the Next-next gen of hardware.....please feel free to post, cuz i sure as hell wanna read up on that shiz. Kudos to Marky mark for the link!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Xopenex wrote:by the way.....if anyone has any more news to add regarding the Next-next gen of hardware.....please feel free to post, cuz i sure as hell wanna read up on that shiz. Kudos to Marky mark for the link!!!

by the way ratty news on kim and the baby? what's his name by the way?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 pm

sorry pillius.....name is Ryan Russell Granada. i call him Ratty or Little Ratty though. Kim is doin fine.....Ryan was a C-section.....so Kim has pain every now and then. but we all doing good. thanks 4 asking Pillius!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:51 pm

no probelmo mi amigo...ryan russell ... oh yeh he gonna be the R rated sooperstah!!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty Sorry for the CONFUSION

Post  ecneret Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:08 am

When I said NEW xbox... i will be replacing mine with a New 360... ergo i experienced the RROD.. sorry to get your hopes up ratty... shouldn't you be more excited for the arrival of RRG? HAHAHAHA

maybe i should rent some PS3 games... sandiego's and suggestions...? XBOX still rules.. i just have to wait for my "new" one to arrive.... HAHAHAHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:56 am

ahh crap!! sorry to hear about your dearly departed 360 TT boy! look on the bright side.....hopefully the big M will hook you up with the newer model 360 that has the extra heat-sink, ben-q disk drive, and 65nm chip!!!! just keep your fingers crossed meng......in the meantime check out youtube and type in "XBOX 360 +65nm chip"......it gives you tips on how you can figure out whether you got the newer model 360 (which will come in handy once your 360 arrives from the big M)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 am

ecneret wrote:When I said NEW xbox... i will be replacing mine with a New 360... ergo i experienced the RROD.. sorry to get your hopes up ratty... shouldn't you be more excited for the arrival of RRG? HAHAHAHA

maybe i should rent some PS3 games... sandiego's and suggestions...? XBOX still rules.. i just have to wait for my "new" one to arrive.... HAHAHAHA

i would suggest getting super stardust hd on the psn network.. it's asteroids on steroids hahaha... but it's 5 bones.. but you don't have to return it.. heehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:59 am

sorry... the one bad thing about the PS3, NO GOOD GAMES UNTIL MARCH!!! ha ha ha... don't get your hopes up on a "NEW" 360. when mine broke, they gave me my old one back as a refurbished model. punkasses!! that was the straw that broke the 360's camel's back for me. if they had given me a new one, i might have used it for a day and dumped that sucker... ha ha ha... PS3 rules in my book. i like the idea of being able to personalize it. and if there's one good reason for it, let's just say HOLIDAY PICTURES boys... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Nice Marky mark!! do you have the PSP as well?? that MGS Portable Ops+ is a pretty nice game man. i play that freggin PSP off my HDTV!! i guess you can just say that i am biding my time with MGS and the PSP until MGS4 comes out on the Xbox 360 (hopefully)!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:27 pm

nah... don't need a PSP... already have a hard time trying to find the time to play with the PS3.

kevin - am almost at prestige as well... made level 54 this morning... just 2 more levels...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:44 am

so the question is kuya.. do u stick to what you have or go prestige..i chose not to go prestige..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty It don't matter

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 am

Pritong_Manok wrote:so the question is kuya.. do u stick to what you have or go prestige..i chose not to go prestige..

it doesn't really matter... i'll probably do prestige mode for the cool looking badges. he he he... i only use 1 or 2 guns anyways... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty XBOX finally in TEXAS

Post  ecneret Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:21 am

Now i must wait for my replacement. I hope i get a new gen one.... i have actually been going through xbox withdrawal....

Russ can you ask RON to go to the repair center and yell at em for me.. hehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Did you say "New XBOX"????? Empty UPDATE

Post  ecneret Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:39 am

I guess they had a few replacements in stock... another one shipped out at 7:30am this morning... thanks russ for getting ron out there so fast.. HAHAHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:03 am

nice TT!!!! dude, i hope you get the newer Xbox model with the added features. you'll notice the difference right away.....no more "disc unreadable" messages, no more xbox freezing on you, and no more oven-like temperatures coming out of the back of the 360. its runs quieter, and much much cooler!!! lemme know which model you get. remember the lot # should be in the 740's or higher, the wattage on the power brick should read "175 watts", and you can inspect your xbox (with a flashlight) for the added heat sink.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down