Gaming News

Go down

Gaming News

Post  Pritong_Manok on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am

for the 360ers

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/5001001456

no worries ps3ers supposedly there's a patch coming to us too..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gaming News

Post  Xopenex on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

yeah, thanks for the info Pillius...........i read about this, this morning. havent popped in my Vegas 2 in prolly a week or so.
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:48 pm

ha ha no worries i just started playing it again myself so no worries .. it's not as good as it used to be hehe
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 am

for those of you interested, COD5 is "supposedly" coming out this Fall 08. i'm a bit skeptical, i just hope that they have added features and not just new maps/new location. but i guess we'll see...........

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/gamesblog/more/cod5_announced/
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Tue May 20, 2008 8:23 am

wow.... so many mixed reviews...

it won't be infinity ward developing though... shall see... i'm still working on getting to officer rank in R6V2. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

View user profile http://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Thu May 22, 2008 7:01 am

Dude, Guitar Hero 4 sounds pretty nice!! they basically took all the complaints that peeps had with "Rock Bank" and improved upon it. it'll even have its own GH4 Drumset. and it looks much better than the Rock Band drumset. not only that, but they said it plays quieter compared to the Rock Band drums and they made it so that drumrolls are easier to pull off. i guess they built the drums so that when you hit them with your drumstick, there's more of a bounce/rebound effect on it. you can also create your own songs. just check out this month's Gameinformer for those interested.
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:37 am

man, the threads have been pretty quiet!!! just wanted to say that i read up on SOCOM Confrontation and the game sounds pretty good! could potentially be the first PS3 game that i purchase (or can get on Playstation.com) since i got Ultimate Tournament 3 last Fall. looks like its a mix of GRAW and R6V.

read up on Battlefield Bad Company also.....got some mixed reviews. i've heard that when peeps play online, at the start of the match.....peeps will demolish all the buildings and any other cover (with tanks, grenade launchers, etc...etc....etc...)....so that there is absolutely nowhere for the enemy to hide. the reviewer said that it takes away from the game because then the game ends up being a free-for-all/run-and-gun type match, with no tactical options. although this doesnt sound extremely promising, i try not to make my purchasing decisions based purely on some dudes review in some magazine. if that was the case i never would've bought Assassin's Creed (which i really enjoyed), or some of my other games which recieved less than stellar reviews that i bought and thoroughly enjoyed. i like to try a game for myself, and see if i like it for myself.

lastly, i tried the Hot Shots Golf "Open Tee 2" for the PSP.........and loved it. its a nice game with good graphics. i gots to see if i can find a good price for it on e bay or something cus although i like the game, i dont think its worth spending $30-$40 on it right now.
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 am

was reading reviews on socom as well... might have to give it a try...

that's a bad thing about battlefields regarding the building destruction. he he he... but i guess it's inevitable. it won't be a tactical shooter anymore. ha ha ha... that's kinda bad news. one thing i did notice about that game when kenny used to play it on the PC, the maps are huge!!! games take forever. not sure if that's what i'm looking for. but if everyone gets it and likes it, then i may as well...

he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 am

yeh i read that too about battlefield but the thing is russ we run and gun anyway.. i never really do tactical stuff in R6v2.. that's why i die so much ha ha.. but i might just wait for the other fps... which i forgot right now.. but it's now socom.. and it's coming out in november i think he he
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:09 am

yeah, thats true pillius!! all we really do in the end is run and gun anyway! although, i have to admit......with COD4 its not a plain old run-and-gun style for me. i tend to hide like a little homo, and prey on my unsuspecting victims with sniper fire, and my Claymore's watching my six!!!! hehehehehe!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret on Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey Ratty... that a new PSP version of hot shots? dang I gotta get dat..hehe
ecneret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:29 am

yeah TT boy, Hot Shots Golf "Open Tee 2" comes out today. i think it was like $30 last time i checked. its pretty nice man. dont know if i wanna shell out $30 but am now considering just settling on Hot Shots Golf 1 for the PSP......i could get that game for under $10 (with my $5 reward zone credit). but it aint gonna be as updated and have the same features as Open Tee 2. try the demo.......tis sweet!!! i also hear there are some crazy multiplayer online features!!! dude, you get yourself a PSP slim yet??? in case you were interested, the "God of War" PSP pack comes out today. its a red psp slim....(dont know if you are into that color). you mite think (like many peeps do) "it looks exactly the same as the original "fatty" version".........which it does, but the load times are very fast (which was a major complaint that i had with the fatty version)------they doubled the RAM on the slim. plus, once you put that thing in your hands.....you'll never wanna go back to playing with the Fatty version-----atleast thats the way i feel. i like those slim's so much i have 2 of them.....and am interested in getting the Madden PSP Pack come August!!!! its justified though, cus right now....i play with my PSP's more than i play with my PS3 or 360.
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:34 am

ha ha ha... guess xop can't get time at home to play with the consoles. he he he... looks like he has to sneak some gaming times during the day... he he he... all good...

man, you'd play hot shots on the PSP but won't shell out for the PS3 version? if you want features, then check out HSG:OOB for the PS3. and at that time, i can set up a golf tournament for all to join. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 am

nice mark........you are completely right. with the PSP i can "sneak" in some games while i watch the boy. the PSP is really convenient actually. and you are right again with me not getting HSG OOB for the PS3....i actually considered getting a cheaper copy of HSG OOB off ebay before....but it never panned out. anyway, a game like HSG Open Tee 2 is good to get for the PSP because of the "portable fun" factor. dat shizzat can come with me to the Philippines, whereas the same can't be said about HSG OOB. (although it would be cool for all of us to play in the same match on the PS3!!!!)
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 am

Ratty-- i think i will stick to my psp.. no need for the slim for me. I maxed out my Hot Shots golf 1 on psp so i am kinda looking forward to this one..haha
ecneret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down