ps3 down...at least for games and dvds

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: ps3 down...at least for games and dvds

Post  Xopenex on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:33 am

so whats the latest word on your PS3 boyet??? my phatty PS3 is still under warranty for another year (wal-mart extended warranty). so if that shiz craps out...........it better do it within the next 11 months!!!! then again, i'll be screwed anyway cus if my PS3 were to malfunction.........and they can't fix it, then they would give me a refurbished model. the problem with that is, my PS3 is the model that has the memory card slots, 4 USB ports, and is backwards compatible. the backwards compatible thing makes absolutely no difference to me, but i do use the USB ports and the memory card slots. back to my point though, i'm sure Sony/Walmart would send me a PS3 that has 2 USB ports and no memory card slots. in short, my PS3 best not crap out on me dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 am

jus specify u want the model with the 4 usb ports on it.. ahhaaha
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:56 am

dude, that's gotta be the funniest picture!!!! Kev jumping over his brother into the pool!!! hahahaha. just thought i'd share that with you peeps!!!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

you should see the 6 part picture hahahahahaha i got mad ups that day aahhaha
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 pm

dude, that pic taken in the PI???
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

yup hahahahhaa... there was a big splash at the end .ahahahahhaa
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:09 pm

damn psn... damn COMCAST... something is either wrong with the servers or something cuz i can't freaking log on.. damnit.. i got the akimbo for my mp5 now trying to get it for my ump.. akimbo needs some time to get used too though... and stupid freaking connection made me lose my data... if i can get back on.. damn stupide PS3
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 am

what exactly is the "akimbo" perk?? what does it do???
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 pm

the akimbo perk is when u lose the sight.. and use two hand gunslinging.. u can do it with shotguns.. subs and assaults .. it's crazy but it's definitely something u need to get used.. too.. i was trying it out last night.. did well with the mp5 but with the ump it's crazy.. it's meant for running and gunning up close.. but make sure ur secondary weapon is either an assault or shotgun or something cuz i was being picked off like crazy.. but it's awesome once u learn it..

also u don't exactly lose the sight.. u lose the ability to look thru it.. but the cross hairs are still there.. when u start shooting and u have to shoot both at the same time to get the cross hair..it's crazy.... u just press l1 an r1 to shoot..and i have been raped by thsoe especially at close range cuz it's at its effectiveness when u do close range with it..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

im back....

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:24 am

and no thanks to sony damn you!!! $15 fix + ~ 1 hour ($10 for 2 big dusting cans and $5 for lens cleaning kit)...saved myself $100. thanks boj for the links! i just followed the vids exactly

russ...ranger / akimbo / lightweight is no joke!!! you feel like repo man dodging bullets...plus you just run up into someone and unload...if you can, invest some time getting akimbo on your secondary weapons. i tried the damage close / one man army combo...def sick setup...thanks for the tip!

so here are the three i toss around with. one man army just doesnt seem fair....the fact that you can use it non-stop is just ridiculous...i think my best match was a 21 / 5....but i mostly ran 1:1 ratios...only some better...still pushing to get my raffica / akimbo....friggin cant wait!!! actually now that i think of it i should have a sniper / one many army class to add to the list below...would be friggin sick

its nice to be back!!!...only i prolly wont be on mon or wed night...friggin early morning meetings...hehe

ump - red dot
ranger - akimbo

perk 1 - slight of hand
perk 2 - lightweight
perk 3 - commando

mp4a1 - fmj
raffica - red dot

perk 1 - marathon
perk 2 - Cold Blooded
perk 3 - sit rep

tar21 - noob tube
N/A

perk 1 - one man army
perk 2 - damage close
perk 3 - sit rep
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am

Boyet glad to hear ur back.. even though comcast in my area was acting up.. i got some action in.. definitely thinking about unlocking the shotties akimbo thingy.. cuz i was getting raped by people with that damn attachment..Russ akimbo + shotties.. deadly combo.. for real ...might start doing snipe class.. then try to level up my akimbo there...

Kuya - i forgot to tell you my boy taz is on the top of my list for precision.. he's at 30%..since he does use sniping most often.. but he can't get into the run and gun.. cuz i've played him before.. pretty good sniper.. but can't run and gun...

as for me.. let's hope i don't have any more issues with the ps3..connection wise.. haven't played assassins creed in like two days.. getting back into the swing of things in MW2

Russ u get pass that stage in assassins creed 2 yet? just remember there's always a way until u get to one part.. hahahaha but i won't tell u.. it'll ruin things for u.. but it comes in handy...hhahahaa
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 am

nice kev! i am def run and gun...i think i have the worst percentage out of everyone hehe...but i think im getting better with my bullet control...ive been moving my hit/miss ratio up everytime i play...i think i wasted too much time on spray and pray guns early on...lmgs will kill you on this...but hey at the end of the day ive gained my mw2 skills hahah...too bad it doesnt count for much outside of mw2 hehe....
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 am

...its crazy...i just noticed that sony is making the 3.15 update mandatory...apparently people are experiencing issues with their blu-ray drives. they better not friggin extend warranties for blu-ray failures cuz i just voided any warranty by opening mine up...pretty crazy if this is all due to dirty lenses...i wonder what the issue is...i hope mine doesnt take a dive again

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/PS3_310_Firmware_Kills_Blu-ray_Drives/551-108802-585.html
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/01/18/sony-firmware-updates-are-not-the-cause-of-the-reported-failures/
http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/01/18/ps3-firmware-update-breaking-blu-ray-drives/

i think sony knows its not the update and its just friggin dust on the lens, but damn charging everyone $100 to clean the lens is pretty sick...they must be turning profit on this damn scam...let me know if you guys see any class action activity so i can get my name on that list...hehe
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am

good to know you're back boyet... now we'll really have to plan for a one night melee... tomorrow night good for everyone? he he he... i still gotta run the system update since i was away for the weekend...

ender - congrats on the jets win...
pritong - congrats on the vikings win...

Admin

View user profile http://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm

yeh u can only play after u update.. but it might destroy ur system.. cuz my systems been freezing up playing mw2.. with the buttons not working am thinking it's my ISP.. and it still could be since i noticed that my game slows down when someone inthe house uses the internet.. but the weird part is it only happened after i updated..

along with that.. i gave my ps3 and kenny's a static IP.. and i was still slow.. there were times i could get in but then it logs me off.. then there were times i couldn't get in at all.. i hope it's not my blu ray player.. and i hope sony does pony up to the problems of the ps3.. oh well..if mine bricks i might not buy one for awhile...
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm

on LMGs are the shiznit by the way ahahahha. can't run with it but the spray tactic works ahahahha..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:35 pm

wait, so boyet.........you did some PS3 surgery??? you opened the whole thing up to fix it?? thats pretty cool that you were able to fix it! so how does one's blu-ray lens get dirty??.....is it from dirty discs?? as for the 3.15 update........i did that update on Christmas day cus i needed the update to transfer all my files from one PS3 to the other. anyway, i've never had any problems with my PS3's since i downloaded that update. but then again, i didnt use my PS3 (phatty) heavily until fairly recently so maybe that makes a difference. kinda crazy cus for the first 2 years i had my phatty, i basically used it for the internet via "remote play" with my PSP. i did play a couple games on it, but nothing too heavy. anyway, Marky Mark.......i can play tonight on MW2 but cant do it again till maybe Friday night. but it sounds like tonight wont work for Bigguns!!!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

ill see what i can do...maybe ill be on late tonight hehe
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:36 pm

my ps3 is officially dead...was testing some movies i burnt to see if they would play on it and it was fine then all of a sudden.. the machined turned off and gave me a blinking red light...from the forums.. they said it's basically fried.. damn stupid machine.. fuck it.. i got no money for that so i won't be around anymore Very Happy... see yah fellas...
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 pm

150 bucks to repair my ps3 ... Worth it? Or should I salvage marks fan cuz it's the fan that's not workin I know it.. Opinions?
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 am

like i said, i have a "spare" ps3 to be vultured. you can try taking it apart and see if the components on mine will get yours to work. there's gotta be some youtube how to video that will tell you how to swap out the fan.

Admin

View user profile http://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

yeh i'll bring my by one day..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:47 am

dat some crazy shiz yo!! first Boyet...........then Mark..........now Pillius!!!! WHAT THE HELL PS3?!?!?!?!?!?! i guess i am the last one (of us 4) to have an "old school (phatty)" working PS3. i honestly think the only reason why its still working is because for the first 2 and a half years that i had it, i really didnt play it all that much. at that time, i was still playing my Xbox 360. the only thing that i really used my PS3 for was to surf the web with my PSP. anyway, sorry to hear about your PS3 Kev. so you gonna repair it, or let your PS3 gaming R.I.P altogether??
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 am

RUSSIEE!!! hahahahah i'll prolly let it rest altogether.. what gets me is this.. xbox 360 ...microsoft knew they rushed the product but admitted to it that it was their fault..sony doesn't..how is it that i had my ps2 11 years and had no problems with it.. but with the ps3 in 3 years boom gone...oh well.. i'll prolly build a nice desktop with no sony components ahhahahahaha... i'll see if i can find one hahahaha... and then do my gaming there heehhe.. prolly won't see u guys anymore Very Happy

and mark Kenny as next to the ps3 wasted console.. all his does is read dvd's..stupid SONY...ah well..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am

kenny's didn't die by the way.. GOW3 just keeps freezing on him.. hehehehehe
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content